Chapter V – San Francisco Bay Area
Founded: July 17, 1902
History: Chapter V, founded July 17, 1902 with five charter members, was assisted in the formalities of organization by Miss Katherine Dewey, a member of the Parent Chapter, who was then living in San Francisco. During the following year, nine new members were added.
Chapter Projects: The chapter gives an annual scholarship, and is currently providing funds to the Camron-Stanford House in Oakland, CA.